• Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

Asura's Wrath
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#142 Anomandaris

Anomandaris

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

legend of zelda where you play as ganondorf!! and a metroid game to maybe fix samus mystique and make her not so much of a sissy.
Posted Image

#143 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:02 AM

legend of zelda where you play as ganondorf!! and a metroid game to maybe fix samus mystique and make her not so much of a sissy.

Why does everyone seem to hate Other M? It was a good game. most of your reason's why it made her look like a sissy were founded upon your own opinions, not facts that came from the games. Plus, she thought she had killed Ridley for good and he came back to life.
OT: I'd really like to see something that hasn't been thought up yet. That and a sequel/remake/prequel/whatever to Okami. The Drawing felt so natural with the Sytlus, and before anyone mention Okamiden, I mean something thats more Okami style then Okamiden Style

Edited by Lord N, 28 August 2011 - 10:04 AM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#144 bloop2424

bloop2424

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

A first-person metroid, a new toonlink/young link game, and a Star Fox game so you could Wi-Fi and use the controller as a radar :D
Posted Image
Click my license if you would like some shiny nickles.

#145 rosemary654321

rosemary654321

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Star Fox, Mario, Zelda

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

I would like to see a brand new nintendo 1st party character and franchise made up cause I don't remember the last time the have made one other than that
·Supersmash bros with compatibility with a 3DS version
·A new Star Fox game
·Super Mario Sunshine 2 because the first was awesome.

#146 mandm7527

mandm7527

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:14 PM

I want much, much more zelda games

#147 Gakenzi

Gakenzi

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

I would say earthbound/mother but I believe someone at Nintendo said there done with the series, so I will say punch out since that is my second favourite game on my wii (my first is SMG 2).

#148 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

NO SISSY SAMUS!

along with: Pikmin (never played it)
GOLDENEYE
Donkey Kong 2 (64)
ROBOTRON
Starfox Online
Metroid (prime style but bigger)
Yoshi 2d open world
Fzero
AL OTHER 1st PARTIES
Trackmania (never played most of these games)
Arkanoid
BIT.TRIP SAGA
and of course
MACH RIDER!!!!
Posted Image

#149 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

Animal Crossing (one that's way better than City Folk and one in which Wi-Fi is really well implemented))
A new Super Mario game that is less linear like 64 or Sunshine
An realistic Zelda
Majora's Mask remake (and I mean remade. Just imagine Majora's Mask with the level of graphics in the tech demo. Not saying they'd use that style, but it's much better than the remastered port that we'd get on the 3DS)
Golden Sun (although that's not happening, its chances fit just about right with almost everything else in this list, I'd say)
Gamefreak Pokemon RPG that's online (same description for GS)
Kirby 64 style Kirby
Kingdom Hearts III (Would also be awesome if, in some off chance, the hinted at HD collection of the past KH games comes to the Wii U)

Oh, and although it's a bit strange of me, I enjoy the NCAA sports games, and I would love if EA would make serious NCAA football/basketball games for the Wii U using its graphical capabilities. I would have to pick up one of each because the most recent I have is on the PS2. lol

Also would be hilarious if, since Paper Mario is coming the 3DS, Mario & Luigi would come to the Wii U. I can't say how that would work or even look on the Wii U, but it would be interesting.

As for the inevitable titles:
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros. (they better include Isaac as a playable character this time around.)

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#150 Fire Mario

Fire Mario

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario! Pokemon, Kirby, and much more.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

I want Super Mario Sunshine 2 because I loved the first one. I would like a sequel but not a remake. Super Smash Bros 4 is another one I want. I played the third one on the Wii and I loved it.
Posted Image

#151 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

I want almost every solid game to come to Wii U.
Every Nintendo franchise should return to take advantage of the HD and new control scheme.

But mostly, I want a STAR FOX GAME that surpasses the amazing SF64 in every way. I know the series can be so much more!

SFlookingyonder.jpeg

#152 Matt

Matt

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Touhou

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

More Phoenix Wright for me. The Wii U controller is perfect for crime scene investigations (though admittedly, those were my least favorite parts of the games).

And, of course, Smash Bros 4.

#153 Oni-Link

Oni-Link

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Fandom:
    Phantasy star,Kingdom hearts,pokemon,Loz

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Smash Bros 4, and an amazing Star fox Game that has an open world.

Edited by Oni-Link, 09 September 2011 - 07:43 AM.

Posted Image

#154 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

1. Super Mario whether it be Galaxy 3 or Bros 4. or what I wanna see an HD Mario game.
2. Mario Kart.
3. Super smash Bros. 4
4. Street Fighter X Tekken and later on Tekken X Street Fighter.
5. It would be awesome to see an HD remake of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire on here, though that probably won't happen.
6. I would really like to see a Golden Sun game made for the Wii U.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#155 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:28 PM

A new.....
Mario
Zelda
StarFox
Pikmin
Metroid
Fire Emblem
Chibi Robo
Animal Crossing
Kirby
EarthBound
Super Smash Bros
and Resident Evil game.

Edited by GameCube, 09 September 2011 - 06:29 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#156 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:52 AM

I would like to see Deus Ex on the wii u.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#157 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

I want Nintendo to look at its past IPs and make an effort to give us a larger variety of first party games than what we've gotten with the Wii so far. I want more than just Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kerby, and Donkey Kong next time. I honestly wouldn't mind if the launch titles of Wii's successor focus more on lesser known IPs examples being Earthbound and Kid Icarus, which may not be completely impossible to hope for seeing that a Kid Icarus game is a launch title on the 3DS. Outside that of course a new Zelda, Mario, or Metroid shortly after launch would be appreciated. Other than that specifically I'd like to see a new Star Fox, a non side scrolling Donkey Kong platformer, and something similar from Kerby. On a last note Nintendo needs to never again let anyone make a Metroid game outside themselves or Retro.

The idea of Nintendo focusing on lesser known IPs is a good one. However, The system should launch with all the Mario, Zelda (wont happen thanks to SS but...), Kirby, Mariokart, etc. This would sell many units quickly because they are familiar with them (and give Nintendo no reason to focus on these franchises over the lesser ones). Metroid and Star Fox should be released shortly after launch (Metroid for polishing purposes including an online similar to Hunters but better plz!! and Star Fox because it is kind of familiar right now with a 3DS remake). Then games like Earthbound, and F-Zero, and a Kid Icarus a few years into the consoles lifespan when all of the earlier games have sold tons of units. This would create a larger audience for the games and Nintendo would have the console figured out and could afford to take a few risks with these games to expand upon the franchises. The core idea of your statement is great, I just see this as a bit more realistic.

#158 lake

lake

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Dragon quest, Mario and Sonic

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

I want a brand new game franchise.

#159 CaptainBravo1

CaptainBravo1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Capcom, Monster Hunter

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

I would like to see a new monster hunter with available DLC :ph34r:

#160 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

I'd like to ,just as a side note, say i am also against Nintendo making another Metroid game with a team like team ninja (Retro studios made the Prime trilogy but they know how to keep and improve on already established elements... like samus being an emotionless killing machine , which ninja didnt keep true to metroid at all.)

Sorry... anyway i'd like to see the usuals to keep nintendo where they need to be. But a new Fzero could easily be made for WiiU (and 3ds) , along with All those old nintendo series that could be updated and improved but only exist now as old games (Ice climbers, Mach Rider, Yoshi, etc...)as downloadables , A modern Starfox with online community/ customization/ lots of easter eggs like SNES starfox. Monster hunter also seems to fit very well with the WiiU and a physics based puzzler seems to also fit well on the console. A 3d Donkey kong adventure and although im not a fan MarioParty looks fitting too. Maybe a Pikmin with competitive game modes (seeing as pikmin at its most basic is a strategy game) and.... i dont know.....throw in a mariokart, Smashbros, side scrolling Yoshi , Mario RpG , Custom Robo, and downloadable Earthbound. And missle command

Oh and id wanna try a Trackmania U, i think the touchpad could make editing easier and finally theyd have a good console trackM, with a community
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games on wiiu, wiiu games, wiiugames, games, wiiu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!