Jump to content


Photo

Spam Battle

Hurt heal cow edition swag kirby wiiu and dubstep

  • Please log in to reply
3579 replies to this topic

#1501 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

    Thy Fur Consumed

  • Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Hooray more lands lets party!!!

Signature_DK.png


#1502 Wolfy

Wolfy

    Thwomp

  • Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Sideways photo, fish lips!

People use Myspace, I SWEAR!

#1503 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

    Thy Fur Consumed

  • Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Sideways photo, fish lips!

People use Myspace, I SWEAR!


Oh you silly goose XD

Signature_DK.png


#1504 Chaos

Chaos

    Red Train Hero

  • Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

If you guys want all the land threads merged, it can be done. I accidentally merged the funny gif thread, so once I get tat fixed (CAPU would need to start a new thread where I put the gifs back in.), we can merge the rest.

Don't merge Mignaga Land, we must all remember that that is what started it all...

#1505 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

    Pokey

  • Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

ayy lmao

y

y

l

m

a

o


Edited by Slow Dante, 23 June 2015 - 10:25 PM.


#1506 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

    Mournblade

  • Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Merge them all, then lock the thread.

Problem solved.

The forum will be normal once more.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

 

AuzzieWingman.png


#1507 GameCube

GameCube

    Jigglypuff

  • Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Merge them all, then lock the thread.

Problem solved.

The forum will be normal once more.

Don't say something that cruel.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.


#1508 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

    Mournblade

  • Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

I can be as cruel as I want, just like CAPU can date whoever he wants.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

 

AuzzieWingman.png


#1509 Mitch

Mitch

    Dingus

  • Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

YES!!!! Laura is tagged!!

LAURA LAND REIGNS SUPREME!!!

#1510 Fiery

Fiery

    Wingus

  • Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

This is how a true land should be.

#1511 dante👌

dante👌

    Special Product

  • Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

Watch out! We gotta mignaga over here!

#1512 Fiery

Fiery

    Wingus

  • Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Watch out! We gotta mignaga over here!

I AM ALL THE MIGNAGA'S AT ONCE!

Mig Jig.jpg

#1513 dante👌

dante👌

    Special Product

  • Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

I AM ALL THE MIGNAGA'S AT ONCE!

Mig Jig.jpg


Mig Jig

#1514 Fiery

Fiery

    Wingus

  • Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

Mig Jig

Posted Image

Mig Jig

Prove that you can Mig Jig.

Edited by Ness, 03 February 2013 - 09:16 AM.


#1515 dante👌

dante👌

    Special Product

  • Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

MIG JIG

#1516 Fiery

Fiery

    Wingus

  • Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:23 AM

Lets gather around the Chatroom
And sing our Mignaga song
Our M-I-G-N-A-G-A song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just mig along

Hari: Mig Mig Mig...

Mignaga:
M-I-G-N-A-G-A song
M-I-G-N-A-G-A song
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just mig along

M-I-G-N-A-G-A song

Hari:
Song! M-I-G-N-A-G-A

Mignaga: x29x!

x29x :..

Mignaga : Good!

It'll mig
It'll mig

If you just jig along!

O Yea!!

Edited by Ness, 03 February 2013 - 09:34 AM.


#1517 Zinix

Zinix

    YA HOMIE.

  • Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

I thought you were done trolling.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.�— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone� The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.


#1518 Fiery

Fiery

    Wingus

  • Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

I thought you were done trolling.

I am done.

#1519 dante👌

dante👌

    Special Product

  • Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

BLARGH YOLOSAWG AWESOME SAUCE PIE MEAT HAMBURGERS CHEESE APPLES PEACHES *SLAPS BLAKE* AIJDBIUDHWIUHWIHSFLUIWHFLIBFHBWHFBJWFLBLJWFBWIULHKIUHRUHWBKHFBEJFBGBKGF

:3~

#1520 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

    Pokey

  • Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

.


Edited by Slow Dante, 23 June 2015 - 10:26 PM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hurt, heal, cow, edition, swag, kirby, wiiu, and, dubstep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!