#462 J.D.R

J.D.R

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who, Mario/Yoshi, F-Zero

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

I know most of these have been said before, but I'll say 'em again anyway.

-GTAV (Would be great!)

-Mass Effect Collection

-Bioshock Collection

-Street Fighter X Tekken (I don't even care if it's a port, I'd prefer it not to be)

-SSB4 With tons of 3rd party characters (Big Daddy, Ezio Auditore, Ken-Blanka-M. Bison, etc.)

-Yosh's Island, with Baby Mario

-Maybe a Legend of Zelda HD collection (including some handheld Zelda games.)

Also, Gamecube games on the Wii U VC. I know it's kinda' a long shot.

Edited by J.D.R, 24 January 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Posted Image

#463 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

We need a Kingdom Hearts HD collection of a least the first 2 games because Square Enix has made KH games on Nintendo handhelds and majority of the KH fans are Nintendo buyers, so they don't know the story much and this HD collection will be a great way relive the old KH, also show the Nintendo buyers the beginning of KH and also make new people into the series. If this is the only thing we get from Square Enix its fine to me cause y'know I love Kingdom Hearts, but don't have any sony console
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#464 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

animal crossing for wii u asap!!!!

#465 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

I would like there to be more "multiplatform"-games on Wii U. Currently there are a lot PS3/Xbox 360-games not announced for Wii U as well and I just dont care that much about those that are being revealed (The Amazing Spider-Man or Disney Infinity or whatnot). I want games like Tomb Raider, Lightning Returns, The Walking Dead, Cyberpunk 2077, GTA V, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me and so on.
Not because I think all platforms should have the same games but since i sold my past-gen platforms for Wii U i would like to see some better support for it. At least excited and glad over Capcom announcing Resident Evil: Revelations for it.

#466 ninjaclown

ninjaclown

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Mario galaxy 3 as long as its new content that is equal to the greatness of galaxy 2.

#467 SpencerChugg

SpencerChugg

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I want another super mario rpg game (Super Mario and the seven stars) A second one! I would love that :D

#468 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Quit hogging Earthbound/Mother 3 Japan and give us some!

Signature_DK.png

#469 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

For me now it'd be

- Crysis 3

- GTA V

- Star Wars 1313

- Watchdogs

- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros and MGS 5 if possible

- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection WITH HD Twin Snakes inc gamepad controls and "off tv mode"

- Resident Evil HD Collection WITH HD Resi 0 and REmake inc gamepad controls and "off tv mode"

- ZombiU 2 - with improved visuals, off TV mode, improved gameplay and second gamepad support.

- Some kind of 2nd party next gen game as a megaton bomb.

- Eternal Darkness 2 made by Platinum Games - maybe Nintendo can get the IP off from Silicon Knights?!

- Metroid U or a new IP which looks next gen rather than current gen, with mass appeal to PS360 gamers with online multiplayer. Metroid I think could almost be Nintendo's Halo when it comes to multiplayer, and it could be a really awesome unique single player campaign experience, as well as being terrifying in photorealistic HD - so long as they toned violence and swearing etc down just enough for it to score a T rating

- Starfox U - Again it could be a great time to shine with both local and online multiplayer, Fox McCloud will never look so good.

Seriously through Nintendo really have to 1) Prove their console can compete with the big boys graphically to prove to the general public that they wont be left behind again as far as 3rd parties saying the console can't handle next gen games - It doesn't need to be at 1080p or 60FPS, but they need a real game at E3 to showcase that with some care and attention a 3rd party next gen title will work fine. Lay some critics to rest.
2) Some real support as far as getting lots of unique hardcore titles. If the Wii U wont compete with PS4 and 720 with some 3rd parties especially multi-platform games. They really have to make the gamepad as attractive as possible with some must have software that really cooks

#470 Master_Zach

Master_Zach

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Anyone want Naruto Shippuden UNStorm 3 on Wii U

At this point, no. It's already close its release and I don't think people want a repeat of Rayman Legends (though I doubt if CC2 would be that jerkish). However, I'd love for future Naruto games to be on Wii U, especially since I wont be getting the PS4 or 720 right away. I'd also love to see future DBZ games on Wii U, like maybe a Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection, or better yet RB3/BT4.

Other things I'd love to see (besides what has been announced) are Paper Mario, Mario Baseball, Mario Soccer, Mario American Football, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Mario & Luigi, Wii Sports U, Pokémon XD Sequel (which lets you play XY on it like Colosseum & XD did for Generation III and what PBR did for Generation IV), Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Ranger, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus & Fire Emblem. There's so much Nintendo can do for Wii U!

#471 JHS905

JHS905

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    WWE

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

If possible, a WWE game for the Wii U. If not, then the next Super Smash Bros. game for the Wii U.

#472 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

My addition to the Wii U wishlist is Dragon Quest X making it to North American shores. I have been a long time fan of the series (since the first Dragon Warrior game on the NES, in fact), and Dragon Warrior IV (NES) along with Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) are in my top ten games of all time.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#473 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

A new Sonic game is would I would be looking for that hasn't been announced. But I hope they don't make you use the touchpad for any of the controls

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#474 joey0480

joey0480

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

I really would like to see a punch out game sometime in the next year or so

and I am looking forward to the walking dead game in March (curious to see if the wii u controller adds anything special)

#475 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

new starfox game

#476 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Legend of Zelda II: Adventures of Link remake with Trine 2 artstyle and graphics

#477 elibats

elibats

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

Mario Party U

:laugh: 

#478 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Banjo-Kazooie  back on nintendo systems especially the wiiu

#479 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Glasses free 3D for both the Gamepad and TV using eye tracking with the built-in cam and the built-in sensor bar.

Make it happen Nintendo, do it!

#480 Alii

Alii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • NNID:zangoose
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing / Kirby / Pokemon

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:45 AM

Anyone want Naruto Shippuden UNStorm 3 on Wii U

This!

Seem's like it'd work great for Wii U too!

Sadly i don't think we'll ever see that happening,

Maybe for the next storm,If there is one ;w;

small_zpsfe204a57.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games on wiiu, wiiu games, wiiugames, games, wiiu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!