routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

Valve releasing Half-Life 3 Wii U exclusive.

/believe

There was a rumor about Valve Wii U exclusives, but I thought it hinged on Nintendo integrating steam.

#23 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

There was a rumor about Valve Wii U exclusives, but I thought it hinged on Nintendo integrating steam.

Well: HL3 Wii U exclusive with Steam integration. :P

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#24 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:17 AM.

#25 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Why?

When?

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#26 richyque

richyque

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Where?

#27 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

CHICKEN NUGGETS!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#28 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

Who ?

#29 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Nintendo and Square-Enix......Final Fantasy VII Remake...... Exclusive.......

Nintendo wins the world.

I can dream :unsure:

Yeahh I'll pass FF7 is pretty lackluster for me compared to FF 13 tbh 

I would much rather have a sequel to FFCB and hope Square would make the combat less annoying 

Posted Image

#30 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

NanamiGamerGrl17, on 22 Apr 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:Yeahh I'll pass FF7 is pretty lackluster for me compared to FF 13 tbh 
I would much rather have a sequel to FFCB and hope Square would make the combat less annoying 

The combat to crystal bearers was actually pretty fantastic once you figured it out. Although id imagine it would be extremely annoying for people who thought all you could do was throw stuff at enemies. *looks dissaprovingly at incompetent borderline not good 'game journalists'*

The vo on the other hand, can rot at the bottom of a pit for the next million years.

Edited by 3Dude, 22 April 2013 - 04:33 PM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#31 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Please be something worth it and nothing that would get my hopes up.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#32 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Yeahh I'll pass FF7 is pretty lackluster for me compared to FF 13 tbh 

I disagree. FF7 paved the way for RPGs and an action RPG is no matched for a turn based RPG. Thats my opinion.

Signature_DK.png

#33 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

There are still some issues with the handheld market, of course, from the fairly poor third-party support to the questions hanging over Sony's PS Vita. But Nintendo has once again proven that it understands its own market much better than the doubters have.

Which brings me to the Wii U. Regulars at CVG might be aware that I talk down the console's chances in the most definitive language possible whenever asked. Well, from the things I'm hearing, there's a chance I'll soon be added to the reject bin of crazy talking twitter twonks pretty soon.

Hopefully, if we obtain further details from our sources, we'll be in a position to explain more to you soon. But, for now, put it this way: In the past two years there have been moments of disquiet regarding the 3DS and - like an instant magic trick - Nintendo has put an end to this with sudden reveals of significant games that went on to become star performers at Christmas.

http://www.computera...ont-go-quietly/

Hopefully this is a rumor that turns out to be true. The Wii U needs all the support it can get from Nintendo right now. Especially with the news that they're going to be announcing a second loss. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#34 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Imagine if smash 4 was confirmed for release this winter.

794144.png?13383682

#35 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'm pretty sure some of the games that Nintendo mentioned in the Jan direct will be released by Fall/Winter. I mean, we're getting HD Wind Waker and I'm sure that will sell some systems. Don't forget about people buying Pikmin 3 for Xmas as well. Oh yeah, and 3D Mario and Mario Kart.

#36 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

Imagine if smash 4 was confirmed for release this winter.

The world would implode. 

#37 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

I disagree. FF7 paved the way for RPGs and an action RPG is no matched for a turn based RPG. Thats my opinion.

Idk might be nostalgia talking since people say Zelda OoT was amazing too and I find Skyward Sword better. However maybe it is an older gamer view compared to others which I can understand tbh. don't get me wrong I'm not saying it was a bad game just was not my kind of FF 

Posted Image

#38 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

Idk might be nostalgia talking since people say Zelda OoT was amazing too and I find Skyward Sword better. However maybe it is an older gamer view compared to others which I can understand tbh. don't get me wrong I'm not saying it was a bad game just was not my kind of FF 

I'm 22 and that's what I grew up with that may be why.

Signature_DK.png

#39 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

I'm 22 and that's what I grew up with that may be why.

Yeah I began with 13 in 2010 and tried FF 7 but found the game kinda eh... The movie was amazing however. Was kinda confused on how I think her name is Aerith was dead at the end of FF7 but yet alive in Kingdom Hearts (KH 3 Wii U please Square lol) 

Edited by NanamiGamerGrl17, 22 April 2013 - 05:46 PM.

Posted Image

#40 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yeah I began with 13 in 2010 and tried FF 7 but found the game kinda eh... The movie was amazing however. Was kinda confused on how I think her name is Aerith was dead at the end of FF7 but yet alive in Kingdom Hearts (KH 3 Wii U please Square lol) 

And why did they call her Aerith in KH. It's Aeris.

Signature_DK.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: routerbad, wii u, cvg, nintendo enthusiast, hype

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!