#381 Jonny Epidemic

Jonny Epidemic

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Princess Rosalina, Monster Hunter

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Super Mario Sunshine HD. That game just begs for a remake.

Also... Resident Evil 6 would be nice.

#382 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Prolly not going to make me popular but I want to see the next Battlefield title or some form of it
Posted Image

#383 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

Prolly not going to make me popular but I want to see the next Battlefield title or some form of it

http://www.videogame...i_u_report.html

#384 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

Would love to see a report like that with the words officially and confirmed in it lol thanks for the link
Posted Image

#385 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Super Mario sunshine and Yoshis island HD remakes.

#386 parallaxscroll

parallaxscroll

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

You know what game really I want? Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble 2 remade for Wii U.

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble 2 was a Gamecube game that used the GBA for the controller. This game was never released. It was shown off my Miyamoto at Spaceworld 2001.

Here's some videos:

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble 2
The first game to use the GBA as a GameCube controller. Movies, screens and more in this preview.
by IGN Staff DECEMBER 4, 2001

In the midst of its Space World 2001 exposition, Nintendo pulled a surprise rabbit out of its hat. In an effort to demonstrate how Game Boy Advance could be used as a controller for GameCube, the company unveiled Koro Koro Kirby, known to those who speak English as Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble. While plans for the title seemed premature it certainly proved that, with enough imagination, the GBA could indeed be cleverly used in union with GameCube.

Features

Use your GBA to control Kirby on GameCube
Tilt your GBA to roll Kirby through stages and solve puzzles
Seamlessly experience Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble on your GameCube and GBA
The Pink Blob looks better than ever with clean graphics
A special Game Boy Advance ROM features tilt sensors
Use a proprietary link cable to connect GBA and GameCube via the controller port

Gameplay
At the Space World 2001 demonstration, famed game creator Shigeru Miyamoto was quick to show off just how the Game Boy Advance could be utilized as a controller for GameCube. Prepared to demonstrate the technology himself, the legendary designer pulled the small GBA from his pocket and in it was a pink double-sized GBA cartridge. He explained that they had adapted the technology seen in the Game Boy Color version of Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble to work with GameCube.

Pointing to the large projection screen that stood tall in the center of the room, Miyamoto-san began the demonstration. The fluffy pink mascot fell onto the first stage and Miyamoto-san got things rolling -- literally -- by tilting the Game Boy Advance forward. In a responsive manner the level, which Kirby sat atop, tilted forward and according to the laws of videogame gravity Kirby followed, tumbling forward into an almost pinball-like stage. Bumpers and enemies lined the floor and, of course, there were plenty of yellow stars to collect. Miyamoto continued for a short time, but eventually insisted his assistant demonstrate the game because he was better at it. We think Mr. Miyamoto was just too nervous, but indeed his assistant demonstrated the game well. Taking us down slides, past spiked creatures, and even solving a puzzle we got to see what Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble is all about.

Really, it's a lot like it was on the Game Boy Color, only in 3D. However this time around it seems Nintendo intends to create more than just the Marble Madness type environments and include some puzzles. The main puzzle we saw involved a sequence where Kirby multiplied himself on a special bumper and proceeded to roll around to an area above where he could lock himself to the ground. At this point the player controls the leftover Kirby duplicates and must attempt to position four of them in small circular dips in the ground. Once completed a bridge will magically appear allowing Kirby to complete the level.

It should be noted that while rolling through the levels there are certain points where Kirby drops down through the clouds into the palm of your hand on your GBA. Here the player will control Kirby just the same, only in 2D and on a non-backlit screen. This is where Kirby takes a tumble (pardon the pun). Outside of being a novelty there's little reason to force players to squint their eyes and try to enjoy Kirby on the Game Boy Advance. We hope Nintendo considers that some people enjoy playing games at night and others quite prefer the more gorgeous 3D worlds as opposed to 32-bit 2D worlds.

As a controller, however, the Game Boy Advance is very useful. Using a special cartridge that uses motion sensor technology players can tilt and turn their GBA to send Kirby rolling in all directions. For this the little handheld is really quit ingenious. An interesting fact is that this cartridge is blank. It's just a motion sensor and a ROM -- no game. Data is sent down the link cable from the GameCube optical disc to the special GBA cart. Nintendo has still not indicated how it will market a GameCube title that uses a blank GBA cartridge. We expect that they will be bundled together.

Graphics

Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble, despite being a GameCube title, is very simplistic looking. It's like staring at a cartoon-ized pinball machine with slides, ramps, and enemies at every turn. On the bright side it features a very clean and vibrant look that goes well with the style of the game. We expect graphical improvements as development progresses, but Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble is definitely not intended to be a visual knockout.

Outlook
The premise behind Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble is suspiciously gimmicky. The GBA is firstly being used as the motion sensor, which could just as easily be a clip that fits onto the GameCube controller. Secondly, the GBA cartridge is useful for storing game data so you can play the title on your GBA. Again, we feel it's more of a novelty than anything to play an inferior 2D version of a more impressive 3D game, especially on the very dim GBA. If Nintendo intends to use the GBA for anything we hope that it allows you to take Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble on the road. A feature such as this is far more valuable using the handheld in the presence of your GBA.

All things considered, Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble reminds us a lot of the recently released Super Monkey Ball and age old arcade classic Marble Madness, but Nintendo's characteristic use of puzzles and overall style could set the unique title apart. No release date is currently set in either the US or Japan, so it looks like we're in for a fairly long wait.

http://www.ign.com/a...tilt-n-tumble-2

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble 2 is the cancelled sequel to Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble. It was first announced at Nintendo Spaceworld 2001; It would use the GBA as a controller, using a special GBA cart with Motion Sensors. In 2002, the development of Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble 2 was changed. Nintendo removed Kirby from the game, and it became Roll-o-Rama. It was essentially the same project, but without Kirby. After some years of development, Roll-o-Rama vanished and the project was quietly cancelled.

more here:
http://kirby.wikia.c...n'_Tumble_2

Edited by parallaxscroll, 26 September 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#387 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

Wish: All-Nintendo Characters Open-World RPG w/ Mii as Protagonist.

#388 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

star fox adventures was one of my favorite games as a kid i don't no why everyone hates it so much

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#389 ttmc1976

ttmc1976

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda,donkey kong,mario

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

I would like to see a new 3d Mario and possibly a new donkey kong.

#390 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

pikmin 3 of course and a star fox and metroid title

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#391 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

a new 3D mario, it better not be anything like super mario 3D land, it should have the GIANT level designs of the galaxy games, the gameplay (way mario moves) from super mario 64 and the amount of content in each level, and the creativity of sunshine MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO!!!! (coming from a mario freak)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#392 deanmo19

deanmo19

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Muppet Race Mania Extreme:

The game starts with ten Muppets available:
  • Kermit
  • Miss Piggy
  • Fozzie Bear
  • Gonzo
  • Animal
  • Scooter
  • Rowlf
  • Pepe the King Prawn
  • Rizzo
  • Walter
Extra characters can be added by locating and then racing against them in adventure mode:
  • Janice
  • Dr. Teeth
  • Floyd Pepper
  • Zoot
  • Lips
  • Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
  • Beaker
  • The Swedish Chef
  • Sam Eagle
  • Camilla
  • Wayne
  • Wanda
  • Sweetums
  • Thog
  • Uncle Deadly
  • Newsman
  • Crazy Harry
  • Pops
  • Lew Zealand
  • Beauregard
  • Link Hogthrob
  • Dr. Julius Strangepork
  • Marvin Suggs
  • Andy Pig
  • Randy Pig
  • Seymour
  • Bobo the Bear
  • Big Mean Carl
  • Robin
  • Johnny Fiamma
  • Sal
  • Bean Bunny
  • Clifford
  • Dr. Phil Van Neuter
  • Digit
  • Leon
  • Clueless Morgan
  • Bad Polly
  • Mad Monty
  • Mulch
  • Angelo
  • Miss Poogy
  • Foozie Bear
  • 80's Robot

Edited by deanmo19, 23 October 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#393 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

@Epic Kirby You are my best friend. I agree about a Kirby game.
Super Smash Bros. is a given. Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy 4(there is a third being released on the 3DS), Metal Gear Solid.

just a rumor

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#394 Hyrule's Samurai

Hyrule's Samurai

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

Read these articles I wrote up on IGN to see my opinion (I have to make more, but here is a start): 5. http://www.ign.com/b...d-perhaps-a-4th = EarthBound/Mother series and maybe a 4th

6. http://www.ign.com/b...ntasy-vi-remake = Final Fantasy VI remake

Edited by Hyrule's Samurai, 13 October 2012 - 12:16 PM.

#395 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Metroid Prime 4
ANY good dungeon crawler
A new Mario franchise

Add those to the games I plan to get within the launch window and that alone will take me past a year in the system's life for sure.

Oh....and BORDERLANDS 3!!!!!!!!!!!

#396 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door 2
Super Mario Sunshine 2
Punch Out U
Wario World 2
DDR : Mario Mix 2
Kid Icarus Online
Super Smash Bros 4.
Mario Kart : Double Dash 2
Super Mario 128.

#397 nintendofan123

nintendofan123

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

nintendo land looks awesome :D im definately getting that :D

#398 bigpapa7272

bigpapa7272

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    COD, Mario Kart,

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

I would love to see nascar the game inside line released on Wii U and make the gamepad screen like a rearview mirror o display stats/leaderboards in race
Posted Image

#399 BrownNinja178

BrownNinja178

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

Super Mario Sunshine 2.

Metroid Prime 4.

A new Star Fox.

Super Smash bros 4.

Zelda Wii u.

And Fire Emblem.

#400 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

Hmmmm...... Fallout 4, maybe?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games on wiiu, wiiu games, wiiugames, games, wiiu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!